Citizenship Attorney in Ohio

We Help You Become a Citizen of the United States

In the United States, citizenship is something that many are automatically granted by birth—a privilege that many foreign nationals seek and an honor that many Americans have died for in war. Once you are granted legal United States citizenship – whether through the naturalization process or by birth – you will be allowed to legally reside within the United States, travel to and from the country, and retain the rights that are granted to all citizens under the Constitution.

How to Become a U.S. Citizen

There are a couple of ways that you can obtain citizenship in the United States:

Birthright citizenship is granted to a person who is born either in the United States or to a parent (or parents) who is an American citizens while they were living outside of the U.S. Children born in U.S. territories including Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or the Northern Mariana Islands can also receive U.S. citizenship by birthright.

A child can gain citizenship through their parents if their parents become naturalized or they are already United States citizens. Children can also become citizens through adoption by American parents or other special circumstances. A citizenship attorney can assist you through the adoption process or by helping to ensure that your children retain legal immigration or naturalization status.

Hire an Ohio Citizenship Lawyer for Legal Assistance

Are you looking to acquire citizenship through naturalization? Many people need assistance in obtaining proper documentation and visas to ensure that they are entering and remaining in the country legally. At Robert Brown LLC, we understand that gaining citizenship and obtaining legal immigration status is important. When you work with our firm, you will be working with skilled Ohio citizenship lawyers who have your best interest in mind.

Contact Robert Brown LLC today for outstanding legal representation and answers to any questions you may have regarding citizenship or your immigrant status.

Recommended Reading:

Contact Robert Brown, LLC

You Deserve a Personalized Legal Solution

Send My Information