Ohio Immigration Attorneys
Contact Us About Your Legal Matter Today 216.861.4414
We Want to Hear Your Story. We Will Help You Achieve Your Goals. Let's Get the Conversation and Process Started Together.

Extend or Adjust Your Immigration Status

Immigration Lawyer in Ohio

Are you looking to extend or change your immigration status? Non-immigrants can change their status via Form I-539. This may be necessary for a number of reasons. Sometimes, a student visa holder may be offered a position of employment in the United States or an employed individual needs to extend the stay of their visa. Whatever the reason may be, if you are looking to change the status of your current immigration visa, then it is important that you contact the dedicated team at Robert Brown LLC. We have years of experience in guiding our clients through the immigration process and may be able to help you as well.

Form I-539

Immigrants looking to change their status can file Form I-539 to request an extension of the current visa that they are holding or change from one visa to another. The form can be downloaded on numerous government websites, or you can complete and file a paper application with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. There is an expensive filing fee, so it is imperative that the form be completed to the best of your abilities with no mistakes to ensure expedited processing. Depending on the current visa that you hold and which status you wish to change to, the process may slightly differ.

Robert Brown LLC can help!

Because the entire process is very strict, and those looking to receive a change or adjustment of status usually need to do so rather quickly, it may be to your advantage to enlist the help of an attorney from Robert Brown LLC as soon as possible. We will help you file the proper form in the correct manner as quickly as possible. These applications are time sensitive and require the execution of an experienced and dedicated lawyer.

If you have questions pertaining to your particular situation, do not hesitate to contact an Ohio immigration attorney from our firm as quickly as possible.

Contact Robert Brown LLC

You Deserve a Personalized Legal Solution
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

Our Blog

Recent Posts
  • Applying for U.S. Citizenship and Medicare

    If you are a foreign national seeking residency in the U.S., you may be concerned about obtaining medical insurance to supplement the costs of care ...

    Continue Reading
  • How to Apply for Asylum in the U.S.

    For many people outside of the United States, living in a constant state of fear has become the norm due to various things outside of their control. ...

    Continue Reading
  • What You Need to Know About Bringing Your Fiancé(e) to the US

    Family-based immigration law is a complex process, even if you just want to bring your kids with you when you come to America. For people looking to ...

    Continue Reading