North Carolina Immigration Attorney
Let's Discuss Your Immigration Case - (919) 225-3963
For more than 40 years, our firm has been focusing on immigration law alone in order to provide clients with the highest quality counsel, representation, and defense. Today, Brown Immigration Law has grown to be one of the most respected immigration firms in the area and has built a reputation for ethical legal service. As an immigration firm located in Raleigh, each of our North Carolina lawyers is dedicated to assisting foreign nationals in obtaining lawful entry into the U.S., as well as defending immigrants from removal or deportation.
We can help you answer any questions related to your immigration case, including:
- What type of visa do I need for employment?
- How can my family members immigrate to the US?
- What are my options if I am facing deportation?
- Do I qualify for US citizenship?
- What can I expect during the immigration interviews and process?
Learn more about how we can guide you through your immigration matter by contacting experienced attorneys.
10 Ways An Immigration Lawyer Can Help You In Raleigh & Durham, NC
Having an immigration attorney by your side to help guide and support you through each step of the legal process is vital. Below we list and discuss some of the best benefits that come with consulting a legal expert to help you with your legal issue.
- An immigration attorney can help you with deportation matters.
- An immigration attorney can help you apply for asylum.
- An immigration attorney will help you apply for a green card.
- An immigration attorney can help you with engagement matters.
- An immigration attorney will help file all of your paperwork and ensure that everything is completed correctly and promptly.
- An immigration attorney will help to protect your rights.
- An immigration attorney can help to alleviate stress by providing you with the emotional reassurance that you need.
- An immigration attorney can help you apply for a visa.
- An immigration attorney will help you avoid costly mistakes that may delay the process or cost you money.
- An immigration attorney will provide you with important legal information so that you know all of the options available to you.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our immigration attorneys in Raleigh and Durham, NC, and to learn more about what we can do to help you with your immigration matter.
- How Much Can Immigration Help Alleviate Our Current Economic Issues?
- Certain TPS Beneficiaries May Qualify for Adjustment of Status
- USCIS Increases Automatic Extension Period of Work Permits for Certain Applicants
Brown Immigration Law proudly serves all of North Carolina, including Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, as well as Daytona and Kissimmee, Florida, and parts of Ohio, including Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati.
We're HereTo Tell Your Story
Daniela Benton Senior Attorney
Amy Bittner Partner
Erin Brown Partner
Robert Brown Managing Partner
Aleksandar Cuic Partner
Anais Aguilar-Fabre Associate Attorney
Maya Lugasy Associate Attorney
Rishi Oza Partner
Nicholas Pasquarello Associate Attorney
Akshita Patel Associate Attorney
Kelly Sanchez Senior Attorney
Yubia Wilkinson Senior Attorney
Kathryn Russell Partner
Erin James Associate Attorney
Jenna Ebersbacher Associate Attorney
Thomas Messner Associate Attorney
Margo McGehee Associate Attorney
Arianne C. Thomas Associate Attorney