Legal Counsel from Brown Immigration Law
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) can make immigration procedures overly complicated. At Brown Immigration Law, we are here to keep them simple for you. No matter what state you call home, you can count on our immigration lawyers to assist you with a wide range of immigration-related legal matters. Whether you are an individual looking to enter the country for the first time, someone who wants to sponsor family members from across borders, or an entrepreneur who wants to start a business here, you can depend on us to create comprehensive solutions that are delivered with professionalism and respect.
Tell Brown Immigration Law about your immigration concern today. Dial (888) 861-4414 or contact us online.
One Firm for Any Immigration Case
Brown Immigration Law has more than 70 years of immigration law experience. Our practice backgrounds mean that you can come to us with virtually any immigration case, question, or concern. In fact, our founding attorney, Robert Brown, worked at the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) and directly worked on the creation of the agency’s I-9 compliance procedures. With so much experience and unique insight, you know you can trust us with your immigration case.
Let us know if we can help you with the following and much more:
- Citizenship: If you have decided to gain citizenship through naturalization, start by coming to our firm for all the legal guidance and support you will need on this important journey.
- Change of status: If you hold a nonimmigrant visa status while in the U.S., we can help you change its status for various reasons.
- Adjustment of status: Let us walk you through the process of adjusting your nonimmigrant status to lawful permanent resident status (LPR).
- Asylum and refugee status: You can seek special immigration permissions as an asylee or refugee, which are designed to help keep you and your family safe from undue harm.
- Employment-based immigration: Through certain types of employment, you might be able to gain entry to the U.S. and the right to stay for as long as you are employed.
- Employment-based non-permanent resident cases: Our immigration attorneys can help you with non-permanent resident employment-related immigration cases if you intend to stay a limited duration.
- Employment-based permanent resident cases: For people who want to stay in the U.S. permanently, employment-based permanent resident processes can work.
- Family-based immigration: You might be able to enter the U.S. through family-based sponsorship. We can also help if you want to sponsor a family member.
- Documentary requirements: Your immigration case could require a stack of special documents. We are here to ensure you have the right documents that are also filled out correctly.
- Diversity Immigrant Visa Program cases: The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program offers up to 50,000 diversity visas per year. Let us help you secure one of those select few for yourself.
- DACA: We proudly work on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) cases that help families stay together in America.
- Consular processing: Obtaining a green card can be a tricky process, so we recommend you come to our firm for help with every consular processing step.
How Our Immigration Attorneys Can Help
You probably have a lot going on in your life before even considering immigration law questions and concerns. To save yourself from more headaches, you should put us in charge of your immigration case.
When we are working on your immigration case, we can:
- Check eligibility: To begin, we will sit down with you to understand your immigration goals and if you are eligible to pursue them.
- Gather documents: Once we confirm your immigration options, we will start gathering the necessary documents, such as various visa, I-9, and EB forms.
- Complete paperwork thoroughly: USCIS requires all paperwork to be completed to exact specifications. We can make sure every form is done right, so you do not risk needing to file and pay fees again over a simple mistake.
- File correctly: Again, our immigration attorneys can file the completed paperwork to the right USCIS department and on time, so you do not need to worry about it.
- Respond to inquiries: If the agency has questions about your immigration petition, we will be ready to respond on your behalf.
Learn More About Our Nationwide Immigration Services
Let’s discuss the beginning of your immigration journey today. Brown Immigration Law offers legal counsel to people across the United States who have all sorts of immigration concerns. We are always happy to hear from new and returning clients, so reach out the moment you need help with a case or USCIS concern. We’re in this together.
Contact us online or call (888) 861-4414 to request a consultation.
We're HereTo Tell Your Story
Brown Immigration Legal TeamExperienced. Confident. Dependable.
Daniela Benton Senior Attorney
Amy Bittner Partner
Erin Brown Partner
Robert Brown Managing Partner
Aleksandar Cuic Partner
Anais Aguilar-Fabre Associate Attorney
Maya Lugasy Associate Attorney
Rishi Oza Partner
Nicholas Pasquarello Associate Attorney
Akshita Patel Associate Attorney
Kelly Sanchez Senior Attorney
Kathryn Russell Partner
Jenna Ebersbacher Associate Attorney
Thomas Messner Associate Attorney
Margo McGehee Associate Attorney
Arianne C. Thomas Associate Attorney
Christina Foliacci Attorney