Foreign Investor Lawyer

Helping Foreign Investors and Entrepreneurs Get Started

At Brown Immigration Law, we understand the unique challenges that investors and entrepreneurs face when it comes to immigration. Our team is here to help you navigate the complex immigration process and achieve your goals. We have extensive experience working with investors and entrepreneurs from around the world and can provide you with the knowledgeable guidance you need to make informed decisions about your future.

Our team is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We will guide you through every step of the process and ensure that you are well-prepared for any challenges that may arise.

Call (888) 991-6221 or contact us online today to learn how we can help you.

Types of Investor and Entrepreneur Visas

The U.S. offers various visa options tailored to immigrant investors and entrepreneurs aiming to contribute to the nation's economy. Our firm specializes in assisting clients with the following visas:

  • EB-5 Investor Visa: The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program allows foreign investors to obtain a green card by investing in a new commercial enterprise that creates jobs for U.S. workers. To qualify for this program, you must invest at least $1.8 million in a new commercial enterprise or $900,000 if the investment is made in a targeted employment area. You must also create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers within two years of your admission to the United States as a Conditional Permanent Resident.
  • E-2 Treaty Investor Visa: The E-2 Treaty Investor Visa allows foreign investors to live and work in the United States based on a substantial investment in a U.S. business. To qualify for this visa, you must be a citizen of a country that has a treaty of commerce and navigation with the United States. You must also make a substantial investment in a new or existing U.S. business and be seeking to enter the United States to develop and direct the business.
  • L-1 Visa: The L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visa allows foreign executives, managers, and employees with specialized knowledge to transfer to a U.S. company that is affiliated with their current employer. To qualify for this visa, you must have worked for your current employer for at least one continuous year within the three years immediately preceding your application. You must also be seeking to enter the United States to provide service in an executive, managerial, or specialized knowledge capacity.
  • H-1B Visa (Entrepreneurial Use): While primarily for skilled workers, some entrepreneurs may qualify for this visa if they are employed in a specialty occupation and meet specific criteria.

How to Get Started

At Brown Immigration Law, we offer a spectrum of services tailored to meet the unique needs of immigrant investors and entrepreneurs:

  • Visa Eligibility Assessment
  • Business Entity Formation
  • Investment Guidance
  • Business Plan Preparation
  • Navigating Regulatory Compliance
  • Consular Processing and Representation

We will review your situation, answer any questions you may have, and help you determine the best way to move forward.

Contact us today at (888) 991-6221 to learn more information about our firm.

Meet Your Attorneys
View Attorney Profiles

Contact us Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy

Helping You Navigate the Immigration Process

We are here for you when you need us.

Placeholder text.