North Carolina Immigration Attorney
Let's Discuss Your Immigration Case - (919) 225-3963
For more than 40 years, our firm has been focusing on immigration law alone in order to provide clients with the highest quality counsel, representation, and defense. Today, Brown Immigration Law has grown to be one of the most respected immigration firms in the area and has built a reputation for ethical legal service. As an immigration firm located in Raleigh, each of our North Carolina immigration lawyers are dedicated to assisting foreign nationals in obtaining lawful entry into the U.S., as well as defending immigrants from removal or deportation.
Learn more about how we can guide you through your immigration matter by contacting experienced North Carolina immigration attorneys.
Comprehensive Immigration Services
Our immigration attorneys near you in North Carolina have extensive experience in all areas of immigration law. We specialize in family-based immigration, including marriage-based green cards, fiancé visas, and family reunification visas. We also provide assistance with employment-based immigration, including H-1B, L-1, and TN visas. Brown Immigration Law provides legal advice and representation for all types of immigration matters, including assistance with immigration paperwork (forms, applications, and documents). Our immigration attorneys near you in NC are knowledgeable about the latest immigration laws and regulations and can help you understand your rights and responsibilities under the law.
Comprehensive immigration services to individuals and businesses, including:
- Preparing and filing visa applications, including family-based and employment-based visas
- Representing clients in removal/deportation proceedings
- Representing clients in appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals
- Representing clients in naturalization and citizenship applications
- Representing clients in green card applications
- Representing clients in asylum applications
- Representing clients in asylum interviews
- Representing clients in detention proceedings
- Representing clients in bond hearings
- Representing clients in adjustment of status applications
- Representing clients in waivers of inadmissibility
- Representing clients in consular processing
- Representing clients in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) interviews
- Representing clients in appeals of USCIS decisions
- Representing clients in appeals of immigration court decisions
- Representing clients in appeals of Board of Immigration Appeals decisions
Questions Related to Your Immigration Case?
We can help you answer any questions related to your immigration case, including:
- What type of visa do I need for employment?
- How can my family members immigrate to the US?
- What are my options if I am facing deportation?
- Do I qualify for US citizenship?
- What can I expect during the immigration interviews and process?
Should I Get an Immigration Lawyer?
It is always recommended to consult with an immigration lawyer before filing any immigration-related application. An immigration lawyer near you in North Carolina can provide valuable advice on the best course of action for your situation and can help ensure that you are in compliance with all immigration laws and regulations.
How to Find a Good Immigration Attorney
Finding a good immigration attorney can be a daunting task. The best way to find a good immigration attorney is to ask for referrals from friends, family, or colleagues who have had experience with immigration law. You can also search online for immigration attorneys in your area and read reviews from past clients. Additionally, you can contact your local bar association or state bar association to find a list of qualified immigration attorneys. Once you have a few names, contact each lawyer to discuss your case and ask questions about their experience and fees.
How Much Is an Immigration Lawyer Near Me?
The cost of an immigration lawyer near you in North Carolina can vary widely depending on the complexity of the case and the lawyer's experience and location. Generally, you can expect to pay anywhere from $100 to $400 per hour for an immigration lawyer.
10 Ways An Immigration Lawyer Can Help You In Raleigh & Durham, NC
Having an immigration attorney by your side to help guide and support you through each step of the legal process is vital. Below we list and discuss some of the best benefits that come with consulting a legal expert to help you with your legal issue.
- An immigration attorney can help you with deportation matters.
- An immigration attorney can help you apply for asylum.
- An immigration attorney will help you apply for a green card.
- An immigration attorney can help you with engagement matters.
- An immigration attorney will help file all of your paperwork and ensure that everything is completed correctly and promptly.
- An immigration attorney will help to protect your rights.
- An immigration attorney can help to alleviate stress by providing you with the emotional reassurance that you need.
- An immigration attorney can help you apply for a visa.
- An immigration attorney will help you avoid costly mistakes that may delay the process or cost you money.
- An immigration attorney will provide you with important legal information so that you know all of the options available to you.
Why You Should Brown Immigration Law
At Brown Immigration Law, we understand that the immigration process can be overwhelming and confusing. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality legal representation and the best possible outcomes. Our experienced immigration attorneys in NC have the knowledge and expertise to handle all types of immigration cases, from family-based petitions to business-related visas. We are dedicated to providing personalized service and attention to each and every client. We take the time to get to know our clients and their particular needs, so that we can provide the best possible legal advice. We understand the complexities of immigration law and will work hard to ensure that your case is handled properly and efficiently. We strive to make the immigration process as stress-free as possible for our clients. If you are looking for an experienced immigration lawyer near you in Raleigh or Durham, look no further than Brown Immigration Law!
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our immigration attorneys in Raleigh and Durham, NC, and to learn more about what we can do to help you with your immigration matter.
- How Much Can Immigration Help Alleviate Our Current Economic Issues?
- Certain TPS Beneficiaries May Qualify for Adjustment of Status
- USCIS Increases Automatic Extension Period of Work Permits for Certain Applicants
Brown Immigration Law proudly serves all of North Carolina, including Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, as well as Daytona and Kissimmee, Florida, and parts of Ohio, including Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati.
We're HereTo Tell Your Story
Brown Immigration Legal TeamExperienced. Confident. Dependable.
Daniela Benton Senior Attorney
Amy Bittner Partner
Erin Brown Partner
Robert Brown Managing Partner
Aleksandar Cuic Partner
Anais Aguilar-Fabre Associate Attorney
Maya Lugasy Associate Attorney
Rishi Oza Partner
Nicholas Pasquarello Associate Attorney
Akshita Patel Associate Attorney
Kelly Sanchez Senior Attorney
Kathryn Russell Partner
Jenna Ebersbacher Associate Attorney
Thomas Messner Associate Attorney
Margo McGehee Associate Attorney
Arianne C. Thomas Associate Attorney
Christina Foliacci Attorney