Two Documents in One

Until now, two documents were required to demonstrate Employment Authorization (EAD or Form I-766) and Advance Parole Authorization for parole authorization upon return to the US (AP or Form I-512). Under a new rule going forward, those eligible for both the EAD and AP CIS will issue a single document.

Related Posts
  • An October Surprise for Employment-Based Workers Read More
  • How to Get a Green Card for a Family Member Read More
  • Immigrant Visa Delays Read More