Ohio Immigration Attorneys
Contact Us About Your Legal Matter Today 216.861.4414

Dual Citizenship "Beibehaltungsgenehmigung"

Germans migrating to the US have to file a special application in Germany to keep their German passport and maintain their German citizenship "Beibehaltungsgenehmigung." This has to be done in German language. We can offer help in doing these applications for dual citizenship along with US immigration visa and naturalization requirements.