Columbus Immigration Attorneys for Visas
Need Help Obtaining a Visa? 70+ Years of Legal Experience
U.S. visas give foreign citizens permission to legally visit, work and live in the United States for a specified period of time. There are a number of different visa types available, according to the visitor's status and purpose. While immigrant visas are given to those seeking to permanently work and reside in the United States, non-immigrant visas are intended to allow individuals to visit the country temporarily under specific conditions. From immigration to non-immigration visas, we can help you petition for the right status for your unique needs. Our Columbus visa lawyers can provide informative legal guidance through the application process.
We can help with the attainment of non-immigrant visas, including:
- B-1: Temporary travelers with business-related purposes
- B-2: Short-term business, tourism, or pleasure
- E: Citizens from treaty countries whose purpose in visiting is related to trade and commerce
- F, M: Student or academic
- H-1B: "Specialty occupation" workers, whose jobs require highly specialized knowledge and education, or who are involved in governmental research and development projects concerning the U.S. and another country
- H-2(A or B): Temporary worker
- J: Student exchange
- K: Fiancés and spouses of U.S. citizens
- L: Intracompany transferees of multinational corporations
- O: Individuals who possess extraordinary ability or have made significant achievements and are visiting for the purpose of performing or demonstrating their work
- P: Internationally recognized artists, athletes, or entertainers who are visiting for purposes relating to their work
There are also numerous categories of immigrant visas; those eligible include the spouses and fiancés of U.S. citizens, adopted children of U.S. citizens, certain family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents, and employees of U.S. employers. Obtaining a visa requires the completion and submission of the appropriate applications and petitions to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. These filings are often complex, requiring legal briefs, multiple exhibits and extensive documentation.
How can an immigration lawyer help you secure a U.S. visa?
Obtaining a U.S. visa does not automatically require the services of an immigration attorney, but the counsel of a dedicated immigration professional can simplify the process tremendously, while also increasing the overall likelihood of being able to successfully navigate the immigration process. At Brown Immigration Law, we have nearly seven decades of combined experience in immigration cases.
Our team of experienced Columbus immigration visa lawyers can help you determine the most appropriate visa to apply for and walk you through the entire process. We’ll work to improve efficiency in constructing your filing and work towards attaining overall success. We have helped countless employers, families, and foreign nationals secure the U.S. visas they need - while sparing them time and headaches along the way.
To put our services to work for you, call Brown Immigration Law at (888) 861-4414. Schedule your initial visa consultation with our team today.
Contact us Today
Helping You Navigate the Immigration ProcessWe are here for you when you need us.