No Stone Unturned Hundreds of Satisfied Clients
With over two decades of experience, Piper Legal is ready to handle your case with diligence and the expertise you need.
Orlando Deportation Defense Attorneys
Are You Facing Removal & Deportation from the U.S.?
Removal, or deportation, is the consequence of overstaying a visa or violating a provision that has granted you permission to be in the country. Facing the possibility of deportation can be an extremely frightening experience for any foreign national who is currently residing in the U.S. on a temporary employment-based or family-based visa. If you have received a notice to appear or you have been told that you could be facing removal or deportation from the U.S., it is vital that you secure legal representation.
At Brown Immigration Law, we provide the defense that you need when you are facing removal from the United States of America. Immigrants who are facing removal from the United States and deportation back to their homeland should ensure that their rights are being protected in the process. Exclusion is similar to removal but it is dealt with in circuit courts.
What Are the Common Reasons Someone is Deported?
Common reasons an individual would be facing deportation or removal charges include:
- Overstaying their visa
- Entering the country illegally
- Fraudulently gaining immigration benefits for which they were not eligible
- Helping smuggle other immigrants into the U.S.,
- Having been convicted of certain crimes
- Committing marriage fraud
- Falsely claiming to be a legal U.S. citizen in order to obtain government benefits
- Violating a specific provision which allowed them permission to return to the states
When you contact our team, one of our knowledgeable deportation defense lawyers will be able to review your current situation, answer any questions you may have, and help you determine whether or not you are eligible for some form of relief from removal.
How Do I Challenge My Deportation Order?
We realize that in many instances foreign nationals may be completely unaware of the reason(s) they may have suddenly found themselves facing deportation. Not all deportation orders are completely warranted and in some cases even a valid order, particularly one that has been improperly executed, can be challenged. If you are facing deportation or removal, our firm will vigorously work to see that you are given the opportunity you deserve to defend yourself against deportation.
The removal process is dealt with by an immigration judge and involves the following components:
- Detention and Bonds: An alien that violates immigration laws while staying in the United States can be detained. Certain immigrants can apply for a bond hearing after being notified of detention.
- Notice to Appear: The removal process begins with a notice to appear. This must be issued by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office (ICE) and served to the alien under investigation.
- Order of Supervision: An order of supervision demands that an immigrant must be supervised by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The alien will have to check in with ICE officials at set times. If you are issued an order of supervision, then you will have to follow the rules that are established in the order.
- Relief from Removal: An attorney can help you understand the various forms of relief from removal. If you have been served a notice to appear, then you can seek relief from removal or deportation. Cancellation, suspension, and asylum are just a few forms of relief available.
- Stay of Removal: A stay of removal can be granted as a temporary suspension of removal. It is a defense against the removal process and can be filed with the federal court.
- Waivers: Removal can be waived under certain circumstances. There are different types of waivers that can be used for specific situations.
We can help you explore options for legalization and explore various paths you can take to become a permanent resident.
Don't Wait - Call Today to Fight Your Deportation
At Brown Immigration Law, we understand that the threat of deportation and removal can be overwhelming. It is important, however, that you seek legal representation as soon as possible so that a defense strategy can be implemented quickly and effectively. With years of experience and numerous successful deportation and removal defense cases on our side, you can be confident that our firm will fight aggressively and intelligently for you, a loved one or an employee.
Dedicated to Securing Your Future
Specific Focus on Immigration Law
Attentive & Responsive Legal Care
Over 70 Years of Combined Experience
Hear Their Stories
About Our FirmImmigration
Contact us Today
Helping You Navigate the Immigration ProcessWe are here for you when you need us.